Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01884 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,817 (Php96,415) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)