Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01574 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €993 (Php63,124) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (42 minutes ago)