Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,909 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (34 minutes ago)