Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01428 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,410 (₨168,753) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)