Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,014 in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (36 minutes ago)