Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,748 in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)