Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 391 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 74% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,609 (NZ$4,385) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 3 hours ago)