Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,593 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 85% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,009 (NZ$9,640) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (40 minutes ago)