Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,750 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,025 (NZ$4,648) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)