Cost of living comparison between Atlanta, Georgia, United States and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,889 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,012 ($5,457) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)