Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,624 ($3,858) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)