Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04878 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,142 (E£ 23,406) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)