Cost of living comparison between Aswan, Egypt and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10369 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,021 (E£ 19,491) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (33 minutes ago)