Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04990 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 62% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,223 (E£ 24,500) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)