Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06014 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,404 (E£ 23,342) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)