Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06088 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,904 (Nakfa64,132) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)