Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05433 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,966 (Nakfa36,176) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)