Cost of living comparison between Ashqelon, Israel and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24566 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,435 (18,053 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)