Cost of living comparison between Ashqelon, Israel and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23780 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,309 (18,121 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)