Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25358 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,856 (19,148 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)