Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24561 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,659 (18,970 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (38 minutes ago)