Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25229 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,599 (6,338 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)