Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27574 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,812 (10,199 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)