Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01244 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 48% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €876 (₨70,394) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)