Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,824 (₨132,364) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)