Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 47% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €793 (₨60,577) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)