Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,616 (¥210,887) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)