Cost of living comparison between As Suwayq, Oman and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.435 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,493 (﷼ 1,024) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)