Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,864 (6,868,825 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (39 minutes ago)