Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €967 (COL$3,268,473) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)