Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01515 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,125 (руб 140,249) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)