Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,362 (CH$1,005,068) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)