Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,534 (CH$1,146,917) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (31 minutes ago)