Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,526 (CH$1,142,809) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)