Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,818 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (36 minutes ago)