Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27133 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,024 (S/. 3,775) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)