Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,977 (4,983,654 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (32 minutes ago)