Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,019 (2,780,034 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)