Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04254 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,338 (101,973 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)