Cost of living comparison between Arba Minch', Ethiopia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04143 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,115 (99,325 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)