Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €931 (﷼ 39,249,024) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)