Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22093 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,233 (10,106 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (38 minutes ago)