Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21928 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,173 (5,351 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (18 minutes ago)