Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,016 (Dinar 1,681) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (38 minutes ago)