Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.147 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,813 (Dinar 1,582) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)