Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,870 (Dinar 1,579) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)