Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.219 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,793 (Dinar 1,470) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)