Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,871 (₩6,085,931) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)