Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,260 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)