Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,077 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)