Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,794 (CH$1,342,048) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)