Cost of living comparison between Antofagasta, Chile and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00139 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,368 (CH$2,419,540) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)