Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,812 (CH$1,336,454) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)