Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01828 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,783 (Php152,279) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)