Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01890 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,611 (Php138,177) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (39 minutes ago)