Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25033 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,262 (9,035TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)