Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,076 (10,634,037 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)