Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,101 (4,124,038 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)