Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,781 (9,115,115 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)