Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18215 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,048 (5,751TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)