Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25938 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,193 (8,456TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)