Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25651 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,509 (9,783TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (43 minutes ago)