Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23059 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,115 (4,835TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)