Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25456 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,304 (9,052TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)