Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,969 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24017 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €877 (3,651TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)