Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,684 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24991 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,898 (7,597TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)