Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,594 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20164 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €759 (3,763TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)