Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25507 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,275 (R$ 5,000) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)