Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,359 (₨172,549) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)