Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26771 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,557 (R$ 5,817) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)