Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 64% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,314 in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)