Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01268 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,023 (₨80,714) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)