Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,127 (₨91,754) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)