Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,106 (﷼ 43,970,895) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)