Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.212 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,714 (Dinar 1,415) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (43 minutes ago)