Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,347 (Dinar 2,666) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)