Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.316 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,801 (Dinar 2,889) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (30 minutes ago)