Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,165 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.305 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,521 (Dinar 2,698) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)