Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.202 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,842 (Dinar 1,532) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 250 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)