Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.299 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,348 (Dinar 2,577) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)