Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,763 (₨128,947) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)