Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21348 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,430 (RM11,381) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)