Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21109 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,508 (RM11,883) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (24 minutes ago)