Cost of living comparison between Almería, Spain and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,073 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (41 minutes ago)