Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00276 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,919 (694,804 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)