Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01428 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,749 (₨192,514) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)