Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,741 (₨193,457) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Toulon costs €500 (42 minutes ago)