Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (34 minutes ago)