Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00856 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,388 (278,777 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)