Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,555 (303,481 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)