Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,973 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)