Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,069 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)