Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,894 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)